Our business solution brings all the necessary components and service providers together to support the retirement plan for your business.
- Professionally built, managed and monitored portfolios (designed by our Investment Committee)
- ERISA support and expertise
- ERISA 3(38) Fiduciary coverage on the models and the individual investments used to build the models
- ERISA 404(c) compliance QDIA (Qualified Default Investment Alternative), offering plan fiduciaries additional protection
- Performance reporting
- Investment Policy Statement
- Quarterly participant presentations and newsletters
- Participant-directed marketing, communications and educational materials (brochures, investment education, etc.)
- Assistance with management and coordination of service providers, billing and contracts
- Cost comparisons
- Plan design reviews
- Portfolio Gap Analysis
Contact us for more information or to get your business financial plan started.